LMP-D is a combination of L-Methylfolate with vitamins b6 and Methylcobalamin. L-Methylfolate (folic acid) with vitamins b6 and Methylcobalamin and vitamin d is used for managing Hyperhomocysteinemia and supplementing the diet.
- Methylcobalamin is an essential nutrient for neurons that protects the neurons from oxidative stress. Methylcobalamin is used in treating diseases of Methylcobalamin deficiency (such as pernicious anemia), or diseases of effective Methylcobalamin deficiency, such as Methylcobalamin metabolic pathway.
- Methylcobalamin is retained in the body better than cyanocobalamin. It is an essential nutrient that helps the body to make healthy red blood cells and nerve cells.methylcobalamin normalizes protein transport in the cells of diabetic patient. It exhibits inhibitory effects on nerve degeneration in people with neuropathies.
- Methylcobalamin accelerates the metabolic pathways of nucleic acids, proteins and lipids through its involvement in the transmethylation reaction; thus, it exerts a repairing effect on injured nerve tissues.
- The trio of Methylcobalamin, pyridoxine and folic acid helps in bringing down the level of homocysteine in blood, the major factor for atherosclerosis. Thus, this medicine reduces the major risk factors for atherosclerosis.
- LMP-D is useful in various neuropathies like diabetic neuropathy, alcoholic neuropathy, drug-induced neuropathy, bell’s palsy, trigeminal neuralgia, sciatica, post-herpetic neuralgia and optic neuritis and is also useful in reducing homocysteine levels.
Direction for use/dosage:
- As directed by the physician