POLYOVAR– M Tablets SR contains Myoinositol 600 mg with Metformin 500 mg SR (Sustain Release).
- Myo-inositol has gained attention as a potential treatment option for polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) due to its role in improving various aspects of reproductive and metabolic health.
- MI-derived phosphoinositol-3-phosphate (PIP3) enhances glucose transport inside the cells through the stimulation of GLUT4 translocation to the cell membrane
- Regulation of menstrual cycles – Metformin can help regulate menstrual cycles by reducing insulin resistance and improving the hormonal balance in the body.
- Improved fertility – It can help regulate ovulation and improve the chances of successful conception.
- Metabolic benefits- Metformin can improve insulin sensitivity, lower blood glucose levels, and reduce the risk of developing diabetes. It may also lead to improvements in lipid profile and weight management in some individuals
Obese & insulin Resistance PCOS, In Hyperinsulinemia, in Hyperandrogenemia, and In Menstrual Irregularities.
- Decrease insulin resistance
- It helps to counter obese polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Improve oocytes quality and pregnancy rate.
- It is beneficial to improve ovulation
- It helps to normalize menstruation cycle
- Reduce cyst in ovary and increase ovulation.
Direction for use/dosage:
- As directed by the physician