It is used for the treatment and prevention of iron and vitamin b9 deficiency. It also helps in maintaining the proper supply of oxygen throughout the body by aiding the production of red blood cells (RBCs) and platelets which are known to play a key role in oxygen supply.
It is also used for treating iron-deficiency anemia which can occur due to chronic blood loss or inadequate intake of iron. It is also recommended to fulfill the iron requirement of the body and prevent anemia during pregnancy and lactation. It contains iron (in the form of Ferrous Asparto Glycinate) and folic acid (vitamin b9) as the main ingredients. As this tablet contains iron in the form of Ferrous Asparto Glycinate, it helps in quick absorption of folic acid is essential to numerous bodily functions in both children and adults as it is required to produce healthy red blood cells and prevent anemia.
- Beneficial in case of iron and vitamin b9 deficiency
- Helps to prevent anemia, especially during pregnancy and lactation
- Enhances nutrients absorption
- Helps to produce red blood cells and platelets
- Useful for both children and adults
- Promotes the energy level in the body
- Helps in treating iron deficiency due to chronic blood loss or low intake of iron
- Aids in the transportation of oxygen throughout the body
- Boosts your energy level by increasing the supply of blood to various parts of the body and keeping your brain active
- Lowers your risk of anemia by loading up your level of iron and folic acid
- Helps in treating nutritional anemia that occurs especially during pregnancy and lactation
Direction for use/dosage:
- As directed by the physician